Saturday, October 3, 2009

Busy Saturday

Barbara DePirro is presenting a program at ArtistsConnect today. If you don't know, she is the local representative for Golden Acrylics. I am sure I am going to leave the program with dozens of things whirling in my head that I need to buy right now and try tomorrow! It is very dangerous to the pocketbook to go to classes when you are an art supply addict.

After the ArtistsConnect meeting and Barbara's presentation, I must go to work at Parklane Gallery in Kirkland from 3 to 7 p.m. If any of you are in the area, stop and see me. I had the opportunity to switch my Parklane shift from tomorrow to today, and I jumped on it because now I can have a whole day at home tomorrow. I will be able to paint for the first time since the Edmonds Art Studio Tour on Oct. 19 & 20. I have been so busy that I haven't even been able to think about painting, let alone do it. I am really feeling the absence of painting in my life. I think it is time to simplify my life, but I can't seem to give up anything art related and that is mostly what I do. I think I am going to have to give up a couple boards or committees. I will let you know how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment