Monday, October 18, 2010

I'm Still Here

I hope you haven't given up on me. I am 3 and 1/2 weeks post surgery, and I am doing really well. I have painted a few small paintings, but nothing has been photographed, so I have nothing to show you. I hope to get back in the studio regularly this week. It is difficult to get back into a routine when everything has been focused on my back for so long. I am far from recovered, but I should be able to get back to painting, and will be very happy to do so.

I looked around my studio yesterday and realized that probably 80% of the paintings I have hanging in there are figurative. The other 20% are vessels. I wonder what is going to happen next. I won't know until I get back in their and start creating.

1 comment:

  1. Is that bad? Are you feeling like you need to do non-figurative work Sue?