Sunday, July 17, 2011

Edmonds Art Studio Tour

Wearing my co-chair of the Edmonds Art Studio Tour hat, I visited the studio of Tere Ryder and Gayle Ketzel yesterday. The tour part was to take pictures of their shared studio space. The main reason for the visit was to visit! It is so much fun to visit other artist's studios and see how they accommodate all the materials that they use in producing their work. Some studios are absolutely organized and others you wonder how they ever find anything, but they all manage to produce their artwork. If you are interested in seeing the Ketzel & Ryder Studio, check it out on www.facebook.com/EdmondsArtStudioTour. I told them I would be posting pictures on that page, not on my blog! Also, you might want to google both artists to see some of their fascinating work. The best thing to do would be to visit their studio during the Edmonds Art Studio Tour.

No comments:

Post a Comment