Friday, July 25, 2014

Patricia Baldwin Seggebruch's Encausticamp

Although I was not registered for Encausticamp, Trish invited me down to visit for the second year in a row.  I went on the second day of workshops and was privileged to visit the classrooms of Trish, Michelle Belto, Shari Bothwell, and Judy Wise.  I also spent some time with Tracy Felix in her ARTspot store.  The artists are delighted to have a place to shop for art supplies on site and take full advantage of it.  Michelle's class were creating fascinating three dimensional forms for encaustic that I am really interested in doing.  I think I may register for Encausticamp next year so that I can take this class, as well as some others, of course.  Shari was also creating three dimensional forms with spunbound fibers.  Fascinating!  Encausticamp offers something for everyone, and I have never seen a group of artists having so much fun.  They were not only having fun though, they were creating beautiful artwork.  Yes, I think I have to sign up next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment