Thursday, February 5, 2009

Experimental Painting Group

Yesterday was Experimental Painting Group day at my studio. It is always one of the high points of my month. There are 7 artists, including me, and we all work on whatever is inspiring us at the moment. Everyone brings something to share for lunch, and it is always a wonderful feast with great company. The members are Mona Smiley-Fairbanks, Tracy Fraker, Lynn Garka, Lynn Scott, Nancy Thompson and Dawn Rieck. The show I recently mentioned that is currently up at Sunset Bay Gallery is this same group of painters. It is a great show, so if you haven't seen it yet, come to the reception on February 14 from 5:00-8:00 p.m.

2 comments:

  1. This is a different painting group right? I didn't miss it right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to come to one of these get-togethers if you have room. Are you looking for more participants, and when does it take place?

    ReplyDelete