Saturday, February 21, 2009

Meeting New Artists

Yesterday and today I attended the BizArt conference in Everett. I was a presenter today on a panel discussing cooperative galleries. The best part of attending the conference was the opportunity to see old friends and meet new ones. I had the opportunity to spend some time with Meredith Arnold and get to know her a little better. We usually do not have time to talk much when we see each other. It was great to spend some time with Jules Anslow too. The cooperative panel was well received, and I suggested to the organizer that next year we do a panel on opportunities to show art and networking with other artists. There was as much interest in those topics today as in cooperative galleries.

2 comments:

  1. I was sick about missing this conference. It was a teaching day for me.
    I guess you get the whole weekend in the price but they don't have a just Sunday price.
    Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. just wanted to twll you that i adore your painting that is up at the sunset bay gallery........."look again"......oh, man! it just sings!!
    xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete