Thursday, April 15, 2010

Busy Time

I am going to be busy with shows for the next few months. First I have the Kirkland Art Studio Tour on Mother's Day weekend. I will be setting up in the gazebo at Phyllis Ray's home. Thank you Phyllis. If you want to come by, check the website at www.kirlandstudiotour.com for the details.

Next I have ten paintings showing at the Shoreline City Hall. They will be up from May through July.

In June I have a show at the Art & Cultural Exchange in Astoria, Oregon. My friend Barb Mallon connected me with the folks at this gallery near her home in Long Beach. Thank you Barb. There will be a cross section of my work, leaning a little toward the figurative.

In July I will once again show at Local Color in Pike Place Market. That is always a fun venue for me, and I am really looking forward to it.

I will let you know details for receptions at a later date.

No comments:

Post a Comment