Monday, April 5, 2010

Lisa Lamoreaux

I attended the C Art Gallery show yesterday with Nancy Thompson. Lisa Lamoreaux was who we went to see, but then we found Marissa Motto and a couple other artists that I knew. It is a nice small exhibit space. We had a lot of fun talking with the artists. We also watched Lisa sell three paintings to one customer in the time we were visiting. That girl is on a roll. Her paintings just fly off the wall. Check her out at Creative-Legacy.com. Her work is ethereal and just connects with me.

I bought a ceramic piece by Marissa Motto. It is something new she is doing, and I just love it. It has a matte finish and is less colorful that most of her work. I have several pieces of her other work, but this one is a wall hanging that I can put on my "Artist's Wall".

No comments:

Post a Comment