Monday, September 6, 2010

Edmonds Art Studio Tour

It is time to start plugging the Edmonds Art Studio Tour. It is only two weeks from now on September 18 & 19. I can't believe it is so close. I have been working on getting ready for it, but not fast enough. I really look forward to this event. It is my favorite because I do not have to leave my own studio and can talk to people for two days about my art. It is a bonus that I also sell my art. Go to www.edmondsartstudiotour.com for more information on the tour. There are 42 artists at 21 studios.

I am very glad that I have this to look forward to, because just three days after the tour I am having back surgery. Oh no! Well, I prefer to think about the part where I can walk without pain, without numb feet and without pain medication. There is this little part where I need 6 months to recover that has me worried. I am sure that I will find a way to paint within the first month. I am pretty sure that I cannot go more than a couple weeks without painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment