Sunday, November 7, 2010

Where's My Muse?

I have been having a difficult time getting back into creating since my surgery. I have not gone so long without painting regularly for years. So, today I decided to try something different. I am tearing paper into little pieces and creating collages of cups and hearts. It is a lot of fun and really, really messy. I have medium all over my hands, so every piece of paper sticks to me as I am trying to place it. I will probably start painting again just to stop making such a mess. I will post a picture of one of these collages when I get them finished and photographed.

When I get stuck like this, it is usually because I am ready to do something new and have not decided what it is yet. Tomorrow is the experimental painters group at my house, so hopefully something will inspire me during that.

No comments:

Post a Comment