Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Local Color Sales


I just sold this piece and 7 others to one customer at Local Color.  Nice sale!  If the buyer happens to be reading this, let me know who you are.  Several others from this show have sold as well.  I wish everything I paint would sell as well as fruit.  This show comes down August 2, but I will be selling the fruit paintings at FrameUp in Fremont in December.

While this show was hanging at Local Color, actors Will Ferrell and Zack (whose last name I can never remember) were there selling coffee for three hours as part of a promotion for their latest movie.  I was hoping a lot of new eyes would see my paintings.  However, there were thousands of people waiting to get in and so crowded that I am sure no one could see the paintings even if they tried!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like the show was fruitful, in more ways than one! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete