Friday, December 26, 2014

Last Post for 2014

I feel I need to do a last post for 2014 even though I do not have anything particular to say.  The only news is that the 30 Day Art Challenge was very interesting, even though I did not sell as many pieces as I had hoped.  There were 3200 8x10 paintings in one room.  The room was so crowded with visitors that it was very hard to see the paintings, but it was a lot of fun.  I sold seven of my thirty paintings, so there are going to be a lot of 8x10 paintings in the Artist's Garage Sale in June.  That is my favorite event of the year.

The next show I have coming up will be Local Color in February and March.  Local Color is located across the street from the Pike Place Market in downtown Seattle.  I will be showing figurative pieces this time.

I am posting a couple of new paintings below.  This first one is encaustic mixed media and the second one is acrylic.



No comments:

Post a Comment