Friday, March 6, 2009

Palm Springs Continues

I have spent most of four days in the pool and not gotten much painting done. The weather is cooling down for the next few days, so I will probably get more painting done. I have no new paintings to post partly because we are not home to photograph them, but partly because I haven't finished anything for ages. A person could get very used to seeing the blue sky everyday. When I say there is a cooling trend, that means that it is only around 70. I am sure that those of you at home would be delighted to have 70, but here it seems kind of cold! I got quite a bad sunburn on my upper back yesterday, so will stay out of the sun for a couple days. That just means more painting time.

1 comment:

  1. i am trying not to hate you!! haahha. just kidding. enjoy every minute!!!! it's pretty here today, bright blue, but cold as the dickens. hailed like crazy yesterday! can't make up it's mind! oxoxox come home soon!

    ReplyDelete