Thursday, March 19, 2009

Where's My Muse?

I have not been ignoring my blog lately. I just have nothing new happening. We are still in Palm Springs enjoying the sun and the pool. I am getting some painting done, but am not satisfied with what I have done. My muse appears to have taken a break, so I am forced to do so also. I haven't taken any photos of the work I have done here, so have nothing to show you. My Bob Burridge class starts on Monday, so I am sure I will get my creative juices flowing by the end of the 5 day workshop. I should have much to share after that.

1 comment:

  1. Sue, I just found your blog through Contemplating the Moon. Your work is fantastic. Love your colors. Do you sell your work anywhere?

    Hope that creative muse does not stay away too long?

    ReplyDelete