Sunday, May 24, 2009

ArtistsConnect Meeting

Yesterday was the May ArtistsConnect meeting, and it was a very special one. We had Wendy Lee Lynds demonstrating the Jonathan Talbot collage method. She was a huge hit, not just because her subject was interesting, but also because she was so entertaining. If you ever have a chance to take a class from her, do it. I think yesterday was the largest attendance we have ever had. I stopped counting at 65, and I think others came after that. Although the ArtistsConnect group started with artists from Edmonds and it is located in Edmonds, all artists are welcome. Check out the website at www.artists-connect.com. Also, if you are interested in a Wendy Lee Lynds class, check her out at www.badabling.blogspot.com, which is her always entertaining blog.

2 comments:

  1. Darn!! I wish I had known Wendy was doing a demo. I definitely would have come to cheer her on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, hon, thank you so much for the kind words and the brava! high praise indeed! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete