Sunday, May 17, 2009

Kirkland Art Studio Tour

The Kirkland Art Studio Tour was last weekend, and I was hosted by Rebecca Devere. We had a good crowd and sales were pretty good. At least they were better than last year and not as good as some years, which is how art sales always are. You just never know how it will be until it is over. I do love having the opportunity to meet the people that buy my work. Since I have retired from outdoor festivals, the studio tours are my only opportunity to do this.

Now it is time to prepare for the next big art show. I have the Artist's Garage Sale on June 6th in Mukilteo, then I will be doing Edmonds Art Walk at C'est la Vie for June. After that comes an August show at Local Color, across from Pike Place Market and the Edmonds Art Studio Tour. The Edmonds Art Studio Tour is my favorite event because I get to stay in my own studio, talk to lots of people about my art, and sell art! It doesn't get any better than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment