Saturday, May 29, 2010

Working Hard

I am hard at work (you know of course that it isn't really work) in the studio today and will be again tomorrow. I am in the zone and producing like crazy. Hopefully I will have several new paintings to show you next week. At the moment they are all in various states of incompleteness. Sometimes I produce series and sometimes I only paint one or two of a particular idea. Currently I am hooked on vessels. I was working on goddesses for a few weeks, and then all of a sudden I looked at one of my vessel paintings, and I was back on vessels. Hopefully I will return to the goddesses one day when the vessel train is complete. Pix coming soon.

I met Julia and Matthew Carter of the Arts & Cultural Exchange in Astoria last Wednesday. They drove to Federal Way to meet me and pick up the paintings that will be displayed in their gallery in June. The reception will be on June 12.

No comments:

Post a Comment