Friday, September 11, 2009

Edmonds Art Studio Tour

Only eight more days until the 4th annual Edmonds Art Studio Tour! I am rushing around organizing my studio so that visitors can walk through it. I figure I will be ready if I just keep doing a little each day. I am going to show fewer paintings this year. I think the number of paintings I normally have hanging in my studio is overwhelming to most people, and it is easier to focus on a painting that has a little open space around it. It is hard not to put out everything I have, so that I will have a chance to sell everything. Even after pulling all the older paintings, I still have a lot left.

If you haven't recieved a brochure for the tour, contact me, or go to www.edmondsartstudiotour.com and check us out there. You can also print a map from the website.

No comments:

Post a Comment